Fall 2015 Program Schedule is Here.We're very excited to share with you our Fall 2015 Program Schedule for The Renaissance Charter School in Jackson Heights. Our fun STEM enrichment programs will start Saturday, Nov 14th.
Fall 2015 Programs - Session II (starts Sat, Nov 14th)
1. Jr. Aerospace Engineering (Age 4-5)
2. Jr. Aerospace Engineering (Age 6-7)
3. Game Design: Platform Games (Age 8-11)
4. Mechanical Engineering (Age 10-14)
To register your child into one of our programs:
1. Launch the "Queens Parent Portal" to create your online account.
2. Review "Classes" section for program schedule, details & availability.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org which program you want to enroll.
4. We will send you a confirmation email with payment info.
We look forward to inspiring your child to be part of the next generation of engineers!
Summer Camp 2015 was Amazing!
The Benefits of Engineering for Kids (EFK)
- Inspire students to learn, discover & explore like engineers.
- Engage in fun hands-on engineering activities.
- Unique learning experience to educate their mind.
- Discover their potential and expand their creativity.
- Nurturing environment to apply innovative thinking.
- Build confidence, grow and succeed in life.
- Quality program with teacher to student ratio of 1:4.
Jr. Engineering (Age 4-5)
Jr. Civil Engineers had a blast learning blue-prints, designing structures and building model houses. Our youngest engineering students was introduced to the basic concepts of civil engineering and through focused exploration, students design and construct their own roads, bridges and buildings. View Program Descriptions. (Photo by Lupita Chen, Photographer)
Jr. Robotics (Age 6-7)
Entrepreneurial couple offers STEM enrichment programs in Forest Hills on Feb 18, 2014. 1) De Chen and Lupita Chen showcase their creations. 2) Scientific building blocks "Dancing Birds" used to teach Jr. Robotics Engineers the basic concept of robotics engineering by building and programming robots to come to life. 3) De Chen (right) and Lupita Chen (second from right) grows their business venture with their new engineering students. View Program Descriptions. (Photos by Hubert Lu, Reporter/Photographer, World Journal)
Robotics (Age 8+)
Apprentice Engineers assembled during their last class of Robotics Engineering using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 sets program during the Spring 2014 semester at The Renaissance Charter School (TRCS). Students learned about robotics engineering, built their own EV3 robot and programmed it to perform different tasks while engaging in fun engineering challenges. This program was eventually customized and integrated to be offered to high school students in the TRCS Leadership Program 2014-2015 academic school year. View Program Descriptions. (Photo by De Chen, Photographer)
Hosting Engineering for Kids at Your School is EASY!
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Professional trained instructors who know how to have fun.
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-alone program.
- Available to grades K-8 with age appropriate lessons.
- Sessions available in 4, 6, or 8 week.
- Clubs run any day of the week.
- Sessions start any week of the school year.
- Absolutely NO COST to your school.
Interested in Engineering for Kids?
Please contact us or your school's administrators (i.e. Principal, PTA President, After-School Director, etc.) if you are interested in having an Engineering for Kids enrichment program being offered at your school.
All Rights Reserved. © 2015 Engineering for Kids® of Queens, NY.